For library instruction, we can go as in-depth or stay as introductory as instructors would like. We find that online library instruction is most helpful if it is either very brief or very contextualized. We do our best to personalize all our instruction and resources, when possible.
Some options for online library instruction:
- Use a general research guide or have us build a custom guide to scaffold student research or other tasks. These can be linked or embedded directly within your Blackboard course.
- Share a recorded video (created by you or your librarians) introducing your students to the library databases, a research guide, a specific database, or other resources
- Schedule a virtual instruction session, Q&A session, or other synchronous activity
- Connect your students directly with the librarians. We can offer "office hours" or students can set up 1:1 or small group sessions. We are always happy to have students reach out questions as needed.
- Any combination or all of the above!
To discuss the option(s) that would work best for you, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We can't wait to work with you!